Savox Hardline Rescue Kit 1 with Power Talk Box
Savox Hardline Rescue Kit 1 with Power Talk Box is our best selling technical rescue confined space kit. It is designed for:
- Confined space rescue
- Collapse rescue
- Urban search and rescue
- High angle rescue
- Trench rescue
It enables simultaneous, two-way voice communications between the rescuers and the victim. Rescuers use it where traditional radios fail or when hands-free, secured communications are required.
Attendants communicate with entrants and monitor their safety. The backup team can also listen to the entrants’ rescue and be ready to relieve them.
The power talk box is a portable intercom system that is dropped down the hole before entry to determine a victim’s condition.
The whole system and accessories are waterproof. The rugged molded fiberglass enclosures, all external knobs, and signal cables with their military connectors are impervious to a wide range of acids, alkalis, fuels, and other corrosive chemicals including Skydrol. All of the above coupled with a highest level of intrinsic safe approval is why you can trust them with your life.
- Hands free two-way voice communication
- Use in encapsulated suits with respirators or any make/model of breathing apparatus
- No miscommunication leading to better teamwork
- Tested to MIL-STD 461
- Private network Emits no RF signals
- Intrinsically safe approved
- Rugged, reliable, chemical resistant
Kit Components List
- 1 x CSI-2100 command module
- 1 x Power talk box
- 1 x Cable splitter – double with mic switch
- 1 x Behind head headset single-side, 32" cord 4 x Face mask rescue comset with speaker 4 x Speaker harness 1 x 20' operator extension cable with mute switch
- 1 x 50' cable with connectors, strain relief & snap hook
- 4 x 100' cable with connectors, strain relief & snap hook
- 1 x CSI-2000 carry case with foam & Savox logo label
- 1 x Cable bag for 100' – 300' cable with Con-Space silkscreen logo
The Savox Con-Space Hardline systems and accessories are Intrinsically Safe Approved in the European Community and the United States (MSHA for SCI-2000 systems only) when powered by approved batteries. *For approved batteries types, please refer to product-specific Control Drawings.
Further United States and Canada IS Approval (c ETL us listing) pending.
IS approval pending
MSHA (2000 Systems only) - Meets the requirements of Title 30 Code of federal regulations, Part 23 and is approved for use in gassy mines. (methane air mixtures only) Approval No. 9B-199-0
Further United States IS approval pending
Intertek - II 1 GD; Ex ia IIC T4; 2000 Systems: ITS04ATEX21945X
IECEx - 2000 Systems: IECEx ITS08.0022X