POSITION: FEDERAL AGENCY SALES DIRECTOR IN THE USA
REPORT TO: Senior Vice President and Managing Director of the USA
Savox Communications employs around 250 skilled professionals around the world working with high-quality communication solutions for teams in critical environments. Our company culture is international and result driven. Savox is a workplace where results are made together as a team. People are proud of our solutions which help professionals protect others and save lives.
General responsibility will be to obtain the assigned Sales numbers through the management of a set area sector of the United States Federal Agencies in North America specifically:
- A Sales Director works with customer accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Represents the company to the customer in all sales-oriented activities.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing, and closing opportunities to sell company products, systems, and/or services to customers in assigned accounts to meet the annual operating objective (quota). Manages account opportunities in the customer relationship management (CRM) database and updates regularly to represent the current state of the opportunity pipeline.
- Regularly travels to customer sites to develop and manage the relationship between the organization and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals.
- Works with marketing, sales engineering groups, product line management, and contracts to implement sales strategies concerning pricing, competition, delivery, and terms of sale. Develops tactical and strategic direction for market opportunities and presents a compelling analysis for capturing business.
- Provides regular updates to senior sales/operations staff concerning account issues, funding, order status, etc.
- Prior military service with communications experience preferred.
- Law enforcement and border control experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a security clearance, if required.
- Ability to travel
- Performance is measured against assigned quotas and assigned expenditure budgets
- Monthly sales meetings are conducted to obtain updated reports on individual and distribution network progress
- Tracking of expenses and accuracy of expense reports to accounting
- Sales Summary reports and customer feedback given
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
A few reasons why you'd like to join us
- A unique opportunity to join the fast-growing company
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Supportive & low-hierarchy team
- Competitive salary
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don't want to miss? We would love to hear from you! Send your application by 26th September 2022.
Please contact Daniel Sullivan at +1 585 410 1941, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.